Hello Thomas

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000 15:55:39 +0800, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> I sort incoming messages by received date/time.

> I got Stefan announcement that Beta/17 is available (05:00) after I
> got Konsstantin's reply (07:48) and Dieter's reply (07:33). All times
> Taiwan local time (GMT+0800).

> Quite confusing. What is happening?

I can't confirm:

              Created                     Received by my mail server
Stefans Mail: 15 Apr 2000 00:00:23 +0300  14 Apr 2000 23:08:21 +0200
Konstantin's: 15 Apr 2000 01:48:45 +0200  15 Apr 2000 01:52:29 +0200

But I can't see any mail from Dieter in this thread. There is
another one by LCB; Dieter has written only in the thread initiated
by Kevin Coates, and these mails had a roundtrip time of less than
10 minutes too.

What do your headers tell?

BTW: quite impressive for a mail list server, this short roundtrip
time. I can remember having to wait much more longer... :-))

Regards

Peter
-- 
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        PGP-ID 0x02850F53 (DH/DSS)
PGP Fingerprint 68AB D08E D995 41B4 C6FD  639D 9B94 D249 0285 0F53
"Schtill! Was ziberlet dert n�bem Tobel�hli
z grachtige n uuf u aab?" - Franz Hohler

--
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to