Morning Mario, > Right, but I think I found a little bug. I defined 3 new color groups > so I have four groups called default-c1-c2-c3. Using message filter > actions makes no problems. But if I set a mail manually to c2 the > color (read and unread) does not changed. > > Can anyone confirm this? I noticed a bug with this too, so I further investigated it's behaviour. Result: The handling of the underlying data file (colors.ini in mail subdir) is very sloppy. - Color display always uses the index value in the colors.ini index instead of the unique handle. When this index value points to a wrong handle, wrong colors are displayed. - groups deleted in color group editor aren't deleted from the file. Nor is their index entry. Instead the index just sets a variable "count" lower and changes the appropriate entries. This needs to be changed obviously. It seems that the handling of the other ini files is similarly sloppy BTW, even if it doesn't result in such noticable bugs. Side note about color group handles: Is there a reason the user has to care about this? Unless one wanted to introduce a feature that makes it possible to assign a color group to a message per keyboard by entering its handle... Otherwise, I very much appreciate this exciting new feature! ;-) -- .. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] : using TB 1.42 Beta/17 : with AMD K6-2, 64MB RAM :. on Windows 98 4.10 2222 A -- -------------------------------------------------------------- View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -------------------------------------------------------------- You are subscribed as : [email protected]

