Hi Dieter,

D> It  _was_  a  bug  since  messages  were  _not_  sent automagically when
D> checking  for  mail.  It  was  fixed  in beta 18 or 19 when I remember a
D> message from Max correctly.
   OK. I liked it the other way but certainly can adjust for it
   now! Just knew something was behaving differently. Thanks.

Best,
  Richard
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------------------------------------------
Sent Sunday, April 23, 2000@5:38 PM using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/19
on a Pentium III 600Mhz using Windows 98 4 10 2222
-------------------------------------------
On Sunday, April 23, 2000@12:42 PM you wrote:
D> Hello List Members,

D> on 23.04.2000 at 14:13, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> Yes; "send upon check", or "check upon send" is the very meaning of
>> "combined delivery". If in previous betas they weren't sent upon
>> check, that must have been a bug - one that I cannot confirm.

D> It  _was_  a  bug  since  messages  were  _not_  sent automagically when
D> checking  for  mail.  It  was  fixed  in beta 18 or 19 when I remember a
D> message from Max correctly.


D> Regards
D> Dieter Hummel

D> Running TheBat! 1.42 Beta/19 [2E7F60DA] on
D> Windows NT v4 Build 1381 Service Pack 6

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to