Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:06:07 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, April 24, 2000, 3:06:07 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:
> Hallo tracer,
> thanks for the HTML attachment in Thai, but it displayed as Chinese
> characters. I assume the reason is that there is no header in your
> message saying:
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset="utf-8"
Since the last updates I see no utf-8 anywhere (unless I look in the
wrong place)
What I send shows Thai in the html, but the normal garbage in the text
--
Best regards,
tracer
Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/19
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using FireTalk: 321338
LOCAL phone: 271194
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed as : [email protected]