Hi Januk

On Wed, 3 May 2000 19:03:15 -0700GMT
   (which was 4/05/00, 4:03 +0100GMT for me),

you wrote:

JA> On that note, is it just me, or is it odd that TB does *not* use the
JA> "default" column setting by, *cough* default?

It's not that odd, rather inconvenient (from a new-user-view):
it's quite normal that you can set every folder the way you like...
only to find out that you'll need to set that option afterwards...

The way i would like to see it:
subfolders automattically inherit/share parent-folder-settings, unless
explicitly set... (and parent-folders inherit/share account-defaults)

That would be a lot better (for me...) :-)

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 From my brain, an organ with a mind of its own.

 Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/21 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Intel p200-MMX @ 64 MB & 21Gb Hd