Hello Marck,

On  Saturday, May 27, 2000  at  19:07:40 GMT +0100 (which was 11:07 AM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Nope. Perhaps my screen resolution (1024*768) is too small for that to
> happen.  It  worked fine here. The scrollbar remained and looked as it
> should have done.

 That's the resolution I use, and the bug manifested itself on my
 system too.  The key was taking out my signature.  With the sig in,
 no bug.  Hit reply, delete the sig then follow Maxx's instructions,
 the bug is there.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.44
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

The Invisible Man will not be seen tonight.