This message: 19/07/2000 17:47 GMT.
Hello Nick,
On 19 July 2000 at 08:56:06 GMT -0700 (which was 16:56 where I live)
Nick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:
NA> Anyone else experiencing this, or is there some other way to add Senders
NA> Certificates to some other kind of data bank?
I followed your instructions as per your previous answer to my
question and so far everyone's certificate has been added to their
respective address book entry. Even when there has not been an entry
for them, one was created along with the associated certificate.
I was totally confused because I could not suss out why Allie's
wasn't being added... Until I remembered he changed his name. TB!
has created a new address book entry complete with certificate.
It would be nice to have the opportunity to add them selectively,
manually like Curtis suggested rather than have them added without
any knowledge or control.
If I stop signing my mail will people think I'm an imposter? Typing
this password in every time is really giving me the ump!
--
_____________________________________________________
Best regards, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tony.
Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/10
Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
Request PGP key mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPKeyRequest
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature