On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:03:21 -0500, Christian Dysthe wrote:
CD> Then I would like to see a send and sign button on the tool bar. Sign
CD> when completed doesn't even have a shortcut which means a lot of
CD> mousing every time I need to send a message.
Have you tried Alt+P+S? Most of TB!'s shortcuts are triple key
combos anyway. :-)
CD> I would want to sign most mail I send, at least work mail, so I
CD> would really prefer not to have to invoke S/MIME signing on a per
CD> message basis. Looks like I have to though.
I used to have message save enabled but I found I spent way more
time manually deleting drafts from the outbox after deciding not to send
a message, rather than breathing a sigh of relief when TB! crashes or I
accidentally delete the message. The latter is difficult to pull off
anyway with the message delete confirmation popup dialog.
--
A.C. Martin [ TB! v1.45 Beta/11 | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey
________________________________________________________
"Smile... people will wonder what you've been up to. "
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature