Hello TBBeta Subscribers,

As a compatability test, I sent an S/MIME encrypted/signed message to
myself. I downloaded and sucessfully opened this message with Outlook
Express 5.5.

To test things in reverse, I created a plain text message and encrypted
and signed it with Outlook Express. When I decrypted the message with
The Bat!, the message window was blank (the messages text body was
blank). I did not receive any cert errors while decrypting. Any comments
or suggestions?

--
Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  ICQ 2737351  AIM kbc49     ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key
 Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/11 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A