On Thursday, July 20, 2000, 2:00:27 AM, Jerry Cook wrote:

JC> Without using a filter, how do I import peoples public certificates into
JC> the certificates section of my address book?

At the moment, you need to use Filter.

JC> Should the 'import key' option (when right clicking on the yellow 'valid
JC> signature icon) import the certificate into the address book? Maybe this
JC> part is not yet implemented - or maybe I'm missing the point totally.

No, the "Import Key" feature applies to PGP only, but I think you are
right in that there should be an easier method of importing
Certificates. Using Filters does not discriminate enough... you either
accept everyone's Certificate, or none. There are ways of being more
discriminate, but again that involves the use of Filters.

Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
 ---

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

Reply via email to