Hi Stefan

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:36:44 +0300GMT
   (which was 31/07/2000, 17:36 +0100GMT for me),

you wrote:

ST> What are other urgent issues please? :-)

I've got one for you :-)

if you keep tb! running in a 24/7 environment, there are problems with
account-checking:

if one account can't log in (wrong log/pass), all of the other
accounts have to wait for confirmation before they can check...

This caused one of my accounts last week to bounce messages:
the account was filled to it's quota because another account had a
problem with the login/password...

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Moderators are not God. God has mercy.

 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/1 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Amd Athlon 700 @ 64 MB & 23Gb Hd