Hi phil,

> I made a "Catch All Filter" for my personal use like this.

[example snipped]

Thanks, phil. If you read through the thread, however, you would
find the problem I (or Marek) have isn't to come up with a perfect
filter condition (string) that would catch all. The problem is, I
have some "munual" filters that I don't want to run when I
*re-filter* a folder. Marck suggested using a "catch-all" filter
between automatic filters and manual filters as a "stop point",
which I think is a good idea. Nevertheless, a catch-all filter has
to move messages somewhere, and I don't want messages (that fall
into the "catch-all" category) moved at all when I re-filter a
folder. Hence the problem.

Thanks anyway.

Ming-Li

Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/2 under Win2k