Hello Ming-Li,
On Wed, 6 Sep 2000 05:20:24 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, September 06, 2000, 7:20:24 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Ming-Li wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 05, 2000, 9:01:20 PM, Thomas wrote:
>> I guess it's because I don't have monospaced Thai fonts. I looked
>> at www.inet.co.th/support, but they only have TT. Does anybody
>> know where I could find monospaced Thai fonts? Alternatively, what
>> was the registry hack to allow True Type in TB?
> I think you mixed up TT fonts with proportional fonts. TT could be
> monospaced, like the built-in Courier New font. For your purpose,
> you'll need the Courier New font from a Thai Windows, though.
> Following the link you mentioned (www.inet.co.th/support), you can
> find monospace Thai fonts at
> http://thaigate.rd.nacsis.ac.jp/refer/windows/thai-ns.html#w95-s1
Thomas that font I send you in the past should do and anyway just let
me know what font you need from Thai windows.... Shouldnt be any
problem locating it here(g)
--
Best regards,
tracer
Using theBAT 1.46 Beta/3
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using FireTalk: 321338
LOCAL phone: 271194
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed as : [email protected]