Hello Florian,

Monday, October 02, 2000, 14:02:34, you wrote:

FEwTd> No, I want to add something there our leave out the version number for
FEwTd> security purposes.

What has version number got to do with security, with respect to the
bat? I can't remember ever seeing a security bug fixed in one of the
releases, so it can't be that. You seem quite happy to broadcast your
OS Version including build number, and looking at that number and
referencing it with l0pht we should have access any minute now.

Being serious though, if you are that concerned about security Windows
is not the OS to use. Common analogies used when talking about windows
security are: "hot knife through butter" and "blind kitten sitting in
the middle of a motorway" to name but a few. "Snowballs chance in
Hell" is never used when talking about security though. Chances that
slim are reserved for giant porpoises knocking the moon out of orbit,
a politician telling the truth and Windows being stable and good.

--
 Jamie Dainton [Bat]
 On Monday, October 02, 2000 at 15:14:21

 This message has been brought to you by the language C and the number F.