On Thursday, November 09, 2000, 6:00:40 AM, wie wrote:

> How  to  change  the Setup Columns at an account or a folder and
> make it default/use to all my account/all folder ??

Right click on a folder, select Properties, check the option "Use
the account default column settings". You'll have to enable the
option for all the folders you want to use the default column
settings, since it's not checked when a new folder is created. (Yes,
the ability to set properties for several folders/accounts at a time
has been repeatedly requested.)

After that, you may adjust the column settings in any folder with
the option checked, and your change would be taken as the new
"default column settings" for that account. IOW, when you change the
column settings for a folder that uses the default column settings,
all other folders with that option on would use the new settings as
well.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.48 Beta/3 | Win2k Pro SP1