Hello Maxim,

On  Thu, 9 Nov 2000  at  23:29:30 GMT +0200 (which was 1:29 PM
where I live) witnesses say Maxim Masiutin typed:

> Hello TBBETA!

> [*] Improved Mail Dispatcher - it is now possible to select multiple
> messages and sort by clicking the column header. At last :-)

A very fine addition indeed.  What is the new quick way to toggle a
flag for all messages?  I see the menu item, but is there some
keyboard/mouse combo that will allow us to click on the column headers
any more?  I recommend enabling the right click to do this old task.

Oh, and I really like one additional feature that's been incorporated.
If you sort on any column, select the first message and hold the shift
key while resorting on that column, you can select all messages very
quickly.  Nice touch.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal