Hello Marck,

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:21:18 +0000 GMT (13/11/2000, 00:21 +0800 GMT),
Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

>>> Use Januk's batch file (you'll find it on the TBOT Files Area on
>>> Egroups)

FE>> What's TBOT?

MDP> TBOT  is The Bat Off-Topic discussion list. It is a list set up by one
MDP> of  our  members  on egroups which takes the "overspill" conversations
MDP> from TBUDL and TBBETA.

Addendum: Once you are subscribed, you can go to www.egroups.com and
log in to that list. It has its own file area onto which every member
of the list can upload files for other list memebers to download.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Lost: small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered. Like one of the family.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using a Celeron 366 MHz, 128MB RAM