Hello Maxim,

Monday, November 20, 2000, you wrote to me:

MM> [-] Fixed a bug of Beta/6-Beta/7 with prompting POP password

This works in a really strange way.
I deleted password in account properties and got a window with
login/password fields and update account's data checkbox. I fill out
the password field and didn't check the box. TB checked the mail
normally but after that I couldn't check the mail: there was no pop-up
window and I got password error.

The other part of it is a very old bug: although I can change the
login name in the pop-up window, TB uses the name from the account
properties instead and I got a password error.

Peter Gannushkin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]