Hello Manfred,

On  03  December  2000, Manfred Ell wrote and made these points on the
subject of "Mass Mailing":

ME> How  about  informing  your customers of a new product or service!
ME> This one is a real timesaver for me.

    Yes,  that  would  be very interesting indeed, for me. I knew this
    feature should be useful, but I could not figure how!!! Thanks.

    Anyway, I still don't know how to use it correctly. Let say I have
    an  offer  to make to some prospects. After typing my message, how
    do  I  get  it sent using the mass mailing feature? So far, I have
    only  been able to generate blank messages using File/Mass Mailing
    Using  Template/QT to a bunch of selected recipients. Do I have to
    edit   the  message  individually  in  the  Outbox  for  the  body
    content??? This does not make life easier, does it?

 Assad

Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/9
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A