Hello Allie,

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:46:14 -0500 GMT (10/12/2000, 21:46 +0800 GMT),
A . Curtis Martin wrote:

TF>> It's now so extreme that the top half of my dial-up monitor is almost
TF>> always outside the screen and I cannot grab it at all.

ACM> I don't have this problem. Are you using any desktop enhancing software

No.

ACM> I assume you know how to retrieve the drifting window, i.e., click on it
ACM> and hit <alt><space>, select move from the drop down menu and moving the
ACM> window with the arrow buttons.

I didn't know that and will try it next time. Thanks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-Drink wet cement: Get Stoned.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48 Beta/11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using a Celeron 366 MHz, 128MB RAM