Hello MaXxX,

Thursday, December 14, 2000, 14:44:16 PM, you wrote:

M> The bug list keeps expanding. C'mon, guys, contribute to it, and let's hope
M> that THIS makes the RIT Labs people fix them at last!

M> (if you want to keep cutting this list, I can manage this list and "glue" your
M> pieces together once in a while, no problem :)
M> ---------------------------------------------------------------------

M> Marek Mikus:


M> 1) "About program" dialog say 1.48 Beta/12

M> 2) Why is in "progress" window in "Maintenance Centre" button "Cancel"
M>    if he do something as "OK" button?

M> 3) When I select "Restore" section in "Maintenance centre", no columns
M>    (Name, Size, Path) are displayed.

M> 4) In same window when I hit "Add" button, select a file and hit "OK",
M>    file was addedm, but not displayed!

M> 5) In "Backup" and "Restore" windows is an option "User Preferences". In
M>    "Synchronization" window is displayed "Colour groups"!!!

M> 6) "Option "cache it for .. minutes" in "Mail retrieval" window is not
M>    allowed (grayed). Why?

M> 7) When I open Editor window, select menu item "View | Organisation" to
M>    active "Organisation field, delete text in this field and hit "Enter"
M>    key, TB display "Pick-up email addresses" window.

M> 8) TB allow to run any function (AddressBook=F8, Check All=Alt+F2...)
M>    by shortcut, when is "Log on to TB" window displayed (not TB).
M>    Why is this allowed, if is nobody logged in?

M> 9) Why TB don't delete XXXXXXXX.MSG file (original message), which he
M>    create by forward action, if user cancel this message? I don't see
M>    any reason to don't delete! I have many of them in ATTACH folder :-(

M> 10) Please check option "Delete attached files when a message is deleted
M>     from Trash folder" if is activated option "Maximum number of stored
M>     messages is" and "Remove old messages on exit".

M> 11) When i display "Printer setup", TB display "10.0000" counts in
M>     margins section. When I change to "Inches" and click back to
M>     "milimetres", TB display 4 times number "09.9999" :-)

M> 12) Commandline parameter /ImportLDIF doesn't work!
M>     _thebat.exe /IMPORTLdif;File="E:\vypalit.tb\book.LDIF"_
    
M> 13) minus counter in "Periodical checking each" option: -10 for 10s.

M>     Are You CRAZY? Do You really think this as ideal solution? I really
M>     don't know, how I will tell this to users :-(((

M> 14) When is mailticker active and I delete account, in which are these
M>     new messages, account is deleted, but Mail tickjer is still
M>     displayed with "0 new messages".

M> 15) When I delete whole account, file ACCOUNT.QTN is not deleted. Why?

M> 16) Files ACCOUNT.CFG and ACCOUNT.LOG are not backuped!!!!!

M> 17) I backuped whole account "Petr" with one own folder "Testik", which
M>     has 7 total messages and 4 unread. When I backuped account from
M>     archive, now messages were backuped to this folder!!!!!!!!
M>     Same problem is with SENT, OUTBOX and TRASH!!! All folders in root
M>     instead INBOX folder are EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!

M>     I attached original account and archive, Restore archive and watch
M>     difference.

M> 18) I had three "Submission forms" before upgrade. Now is this setting
M>     stored in CARDFILE.INI instead registry. In file are 3 titles, but
M>     when I select "Options | Submission Forms", 9 titles are displayed -
M>     each 3 times.

M> ---------------------------------------------------------------------

M> MaXxX and his interface glitches:


M> 19) The message editor has constant "undo" faults; sometimes the "undo" command
M>     does NOT work AT ALL.

M> 20) Ctrl+LEFT and Ctrl+RIGHT in the header fields behave completely different
M>     than they're supposed to.

M> 21) Quite often marking the last message in a folder as "read" does NOT make
M>     the "unread message count" in the folder tree go to 0. Exitting and
M>     returning to a folder makes it recount the messages, and show a 0
M>     correctly.

M> 22) The "Backup"/"Restore"/"Synchronise" commands have been moved to the
M>     top-level menu which is an unwise idea, as they all pertain to the same
M>     tasks of backup maintenance.

M> ---------------------------------------------------------------------

M> Dirk Heiser:


M> 23) View - Display - (Select one Filter) -> The Selected message are
M>     still here

M> 24) %SUBJ and %OSUBJ don't work if the Subject Starts with "Fwd:"

M> 25) The Log don't add any longer "Ready xx Received" at the end.

M> 26) batxxxx.TMP in the Temp Dir are not Deleted if a error with the
M>     Connection.

wow .. starting to remind me of Eudora .. lots of bugs but we still
get the features <g>



-- 
DSig
David Tod Sigafoos
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using 'The Bat' 1.48 Beta/11

            `````
           ( O O )
_______oOOo__( )__oOOo_______

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to