Januk,

<-- Referenced text (From msg on 12/16/2000 about Release 148 - Print Template Bug) -->
JA> Just copy (CTRL-C) and paste (CTRL-V) it into the editor.  For
JA> example, here is my Print template.  Mine only prints the To: line if
JA> an address exists in the To line.  Same thing for the CC and BCC
JA> lines.  Oh, and I can't reproduce the bug you mentioned.  Very strange.
<-- End Referenced text -->

Where do you configure a print template?

--
Marc

To worry about tomorrow is to be unhappy today.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * AIM: ncl2fth * AOL: elcnu98
Using The Bat! 1.48d on Windows NT 5.0.2195.Service Pack 1
I highly recommend The Bat! Get it at: http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/