Hello The Bat! developers and Beta list,

I would like to report a bug

  The bug description:

My bat does not fly. (Sometimes)

I have got the 'Icon Animation' on as well as 'Minimise to Tray'. The main
icon is flying (and so is the icon in the task bar) as I have over 150 new
messages. The ticker is scrolling along as it is on auto. I minimise The
Bat! and the icon in the system tray is not flying. If I rest the cursor on
this icon it states 16 messages. At the moment I don't have a clock in the
system tray as I am using PowerPro, but it appears to make no difference.

In the middle of this I have recieved new emails, read and replied, but it
makes no difference it is still not flying and showing 16 messages.

The interesting thing is that I can have The Bat! running (not minimised)
but there is still an Icon in the system tray.

If I shutdown and restart The bat! it all works as it should.

Attached is a pnp of it happening (a picture is worth a thousand words).
The Bat! was running (Not minimised) and I had 85 outstanding messages to
read. Other things that were open were Explorer, TextPad and Jasc Paint
Shop Pro (to collect the image).

(The attached image has not been set to the list)

   Steps to reproduce the bug:

As this is not happening all the time I am finding it hard to re-produce.
However I has been with me for a few beta's as well as release versions. I
have also had it before I re-installed my operating system

--

Regards
  David