Hello Brian,

BC>  The 'm-word,' I'll call it, isn't something you'd
BC> blurt out in public -- as far as the US is concerned -- or, at least
BC> *most* people wouldn't. And, the fact that he mixed that word with
BC> that particular phrase, well, I would think that would surely qualify
BC> as offensive quite a few minds.

It's heard frequently every day on TV, radio, movies, in ordinary
social intercourse and in the schools. It's seen in print in books,
magazines, informational pamphlets, etc. The more it's used, the less
offensive it becomes. Apparently the word is more offensive than the
act if the behavioral surveys of the past several decades are correct.

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.49d under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A  on a Pentium 133 with 88MB
RAM.