lunes, 23 nov 2009 at 22:30, it seems you wrote:

> The Bat! 4.2.13.4 ALPHA is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb42134.rar

Hi  I tried to delete the MenuNavigator button from my menu bar but I
got this AV

---------------------------
The Bat!
---------------------------
Access violation at address 00754C51 in module 'thebat.exe'. Read of address
CC8E3822.
---------------------------
Aceptar
---------------------------

I  will love (and I think I'm not alone) one option to export the menu
configuration  to  a  plain  text  file  when we're using a On-the-fly
encryption installation of TB!

It should create a TBUSER.DEF using our TBUSER.EEF

When  we  finish the by hand edition we should delete the TBUSER.DEF,
and  in  the  next  TB! startup it should recreate the TBUSER.EEF and
delete (a warning will be ok in this step) the TBUSER.DEF.

In  this way a lot of people will fix his menus without starting from
zero another time.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 4.2.13.4 ALPHA Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)