[Reply to: »Ethan J Mings« · 2009-12-19 · 12:42 h (CET)]

Moin, Ethan!

>> Sorry about IMAP problems in last Alphas - that's becuse the new
>> IMAP is on the way, but we still should keep the old IMAP alive
>> (and adjust it to the new architectural changes) before the new one
>> becomes usable.

> No apologies required.

> I'm pleased to hear work is in progress on the new IMAP engine and
> it's great to see your posting.

> Carry on with the good work and I look forward to testing the new
> IMAP engine in future betas.

+1 – Nothing more to say. :-)

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | q...@ahrendt.net | The /\^o^/\! [Pro] 4.2.13.8 ALPHA
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP [Build 2600 – Service Pack 3]
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!

»The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
get at or repair.« – Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »Mostly Harmless«