For quite some time, The Bat has lost the ability to handle MAPI
requests. All was fine until I got a new computer and had to do a
fresh install (in other words, just performing upgrades kept TB as the
MAPI handler, but a fresh install no longer has the ability)

Help still shows the ability to install TB as the simple MAPI request
handler, but when I go to Options -> Preferences -> Applications,
there is no longer a button to make TB the MAPI handler.

Is this feature gone forever or has it moved and help has not been
updated???

Thank you

PS - thanks for fixing the HTML quotation issue - that was a real
pain.

 Jim                            mailto:t...@refcloset.com