Hello Maxim,

> [-] (#0007844) Font family not set in HTML mail

This seem to work properly. No problems so far.

Other issue: I created a HTML -quick template with some HTML-settings
to test this issue further. It has the SetEditor=4 macro as its very first
line. My standard editor is MicroEd. When I start a new message via "New
message"-drop-down menu the QT is executed as expected. But when I simply
open MicroEd and insert the QT via "Utilities / Insert / Insert Quick
template" only the text is inserted but none of the HTML formats. Editor is
then set to "HTML only" *afterwards* but it should be set to "HTML only"
*before*.

That should be changed, shouldn't it?

mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.19.5 ALPHA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 3