Hello Netvicious,

Friday, January 22, 2010, 2:02:59, you wrote:

>>U&R correctly detecting my old iKey 1000.
Thank you for the good news.

>>Wow, last version I have was of 2004.
There were no need to change program functions.

We did only move data files from the "Program Files" folder to %APPDATA% to
conform Windows Vista requirements, fixed some minor issues in the installer
(MSI) and fixed the https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=764 issue.

>>What about a traslation option for Token Manager ??
The token manager did support the translation, but it is somewhat outdated, let
us get back to this issue after completing the new IMAP.

Maxim Masiutin                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com