On Thursday, January 28, 2010, 9:46:00 PM, Ian A. White wrote:

> I have just become caught up in the disaster that is 4.2.24.3 Alpha.
> The last word is what is concerning me. The beta list is now being
> used to carry out alpha testing, and so we are ending up using a
> program that is extremely buggy and not something that a beta tester
> should be using.

It's clearly identified as an alpha version.

> The latest problem is where attachments become
> unusable and this ends up causing much embarrassment when attachments
> are sent to clients and the clients become rather irate as the
> attachments cannot be opened.

It's  an alpha version. Each of us has chosen whether to test it, and
in what environment.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.24.3 Alpha on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service
Pack 2)