Hello all,

I'm a little bit confused with message header definition in Preferences:
The header with RFC-name "References" is displayed as "Follow up" in
references. When I display this header in the header area above message
preview, it looks like this field contains the contents of the
message-header-field "In-Reply-To" (which does not exist in Preferences, BTW).
However, if I
call the "References"-field via HEADER-macro in a QT the contents of the
contents of the "References"-header field are displayed (as I expected it).

This doesn't look very logical to me. Can anyone help? Or is it a bug?
mse

Using The Bat! v4.2.33.3 Beta with German language file [4.2.x_de – Rev.
2010-02-01]
Operating system: Windows XP 5.1.2600 with Service Pack 3