Hello Maxim,

Saturday, February 6, 2010, 12:11:07 AM, among other things, you wrote:

MM> The Bat! 4.2.33.7 Beta is available at
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb42337.rar

MM> What's new in 4.2.33.7 since 4.2.33.5:
MM> [*]  Completely  rewritten HTML display code to address issues related
MM> to  utf-8.  Although  this  version  is taged "beta", it may really be
MM> "pre-alpha"  when  it  comes  to  HTML display. We need your feedback.
MM> Thank you in advance!
 Still  does  not  print  everything  that is displayed.   If the displayed
 message   is  more  than  say  76  characters  wide, it only prints the 76
 characters.  A browser will print everything that is displayed.

 This may be as designed but in my opinion is not satisfactory.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v4.2.33.7 Beta (Home) POP3  ,
on Windows Vista, version 6 0, build 6002 and Service Pack 2