2010/2/16 Jens Franik <je...@gmx.de>

> Guten Tag Tbbeta Tbbeta,
>
> i  got  again all Common Folders lost, maybe The_Bat did not shut down
> completely while shuting down the WindowsXP.
>
> There  is  no  Possibility  to  rebuild all Folders from the Directory
> Structure of the Mail Store Directory?

I had the same today! This is the first time since I have been using TB!
(approx 8 years)

Go to The Bat directory, enter MAIL Directory choose account. You should see
directories of your common folders. Change names of those to name-2.
Then create new common folders in TB! Quit TB! change name back and you will
have your common folders with emails back.