Hi Maxim,

Sunday, March 28, 2010, 4:30:03 PM, you wrote:

> The Bat! 4.2.33.8 is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb42338.rar

> What's new in 4.2.33.8 since last beta:
> [-] (#0007906) Connection centre stays open (issue with downloading images
> via https connections)

>  Current beta is 4.2.35 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

It  installed  well  (replacing 4.2.35.0, which is strange numbering).
However,  with  Google  IMAP,  even  though TB logged in fine, I began
getting  repeated windows asking for my account password - which would
never  be  accepted  (to repeat  -  the initial login was fine and I could
receive mail to the inbox).

I haven't seen that behavior before.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to

Using The Bat! 4.2.33.8
Windows 7 6.1
build 7600