Hello Carsten,

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:42:54 +0200 GMT (22/Apr/10, 21:42 PM +0700 GMT),
Carsten Guthardt-Schulz wrote:

CGS> If nothing like this exists, which I'm afraid is probably the
CGS> case, may I ask how you guys synchronise your contacts with
CGS> cellphones, webmail or other mobile devices? Or do most TheBat
CGS> users just miss out on something that is absolutely standard for
CGS> Outlook/Thunderbird/Gmail users?

We are missing out. Of course, you could go through the heaps and
loops of installing LDAP as Vilus suggests, but it us far from the
ease-of-use of competing programs.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.9