> Hello All,

>>> BTW I do not know, what You think about HTML support, what are You missing
>>> in version 4?

RvdH>> An easy way to show all images in the current email (something like
Outlook
RvdH>> has, and NO i do not want to switch to Outlook...).
RvdH>> Now I have to use the URL manager and try to find which URL in the long
list
RvdH>> belongs to the current message. Not very intuitive...

> Just a quick note from the other side of this.

> I don't really have a problem. There is enough of the page rendered
> that I can tell whether I want to look at it in detail. A quick couple
> of clicks and I can see the message in all it's glory in FireFox.

> FireFox already does a great job of rendering HTML. So it seems to me
> that Rit Labs' time is better spent on their real business ... taking
> care of email <g>

Yes you CAN do that - that's how I often read emails from friends that use
Outlook / Express / WIndows mail and include linked pictures. They don't show
in the Bat and I have to load each one in the browser

Yes it works but it is CUMBERSOME and needs to be streamlined a bit :)

--
Rick
Dreams come true on this side of the Rainbow too!

v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3