Hello TBBETA Members!

  Did anybody else have this happen to him: System-wide keyboard
  shortcuts defined in TB suddenly do not work anymore.

  I didn't change anything in TB, I haven't ascribed the same
  shortcuts accidentally in any other program - to the contrary, I
  deleted a non-identical shortcut in another program. I am even
  unable to re-assign at least one shortcut [<Shift>+<Ctrl>+<Alt>+<F2>
  to get mail for all accounts].

  Any ideas?

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 4.2.36.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info upon request

You can always count on the Americans to do the right thing after
they've exhausted all the other possibilities. [Sir Winston Churchill]