Hello Maxim,

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 04:36:14 +0300 GMT (22/Aug/10, 8:36 AM +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>> Do you already have a plan when the next beta will be released, so
>> that we can test?

MM> We  have  to  implement the "Browse deleted message" feature and then will
be
MM> able to release a beta. We will change however how this feature will work.
It
MM> won't open a separate window. Instead, the deleted messages will be
displayed
MM> in the same list, with a special mark like overstrike font.

Overstrike sounds good to me; right now it could be confusing since it
looks like a normal folder window.

However, if this is the only thing you are working on before releasing
the beta, you are almost there! Just a couple of days I guess?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.9