sábado, 18 sep 2010 at 18:26, it seems you wrote:

> How are you progressing with the alpha?

Until  the  version  released  past  friday  it  had a lot of problems
related  to view modes and other very important things for the normal
use of TB!.

They  started  from zero a lot of things related with the message base
and  IMAP, they are working to have the same functionality than before
in some things they're fixing now.

Now  it  seems  to  be  more  stable and it's approximating to the old
functionality.  I  miss  some  things related with Virtual Folders and
IMAP.

They are working on it and I think it's not yet prepared to be a beta.

Ritlabs  needs time for work on it, and we should leave them time for
work instead of bugging they with a date for the release.

On  the BT you could see the bugs related to the Alpha if you want to
know more information about the progress.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.78 ALPHA Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)