Hello Dwight,

> do you mean some loss on downloading from POP server?

> Or  if I set up installation which only checks IMAP, is there risk it
> will zap things on the server?

I don't mean anything specific, I just warn that alphas may be
unstable. As far as I know, nobody from the alpha testers did complain
about  loss  on  downloading  from  POP  server or mess with IMAP, but
anything  may  happen,  that's  why  alphas  should  not  be used "for
production environment".

 Maxim                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com