On Thursday, November 11, 2010, 11:08:13, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> The Bat! 5.0.0.101 ALPHA is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb500101.rar

Something I forgot to report yesterday: deleting an account left me
with "No template defined" (or something similar) message in the
message list - had to restart The Bat to get the list back.

Also, is there some way to disable the tooltips when hovering over the
folders and message list? They're annoying.

(Oh, and I now have two Trash folders showing -1 unread message)

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 5.0.0.101 ALPHA on Windows 7 6.1.7600. ]

If a computer cable has one end, then it has another.
       -- Lyall's Conjecture