Am 14.11.2010 16:49, schrieb Maxim Masiutin:

On Cyrus, the Sent Folder is not mapped to the Sent Folder in IMAP.

Could you please explain with more details what do you mean by this?

I have two Sent Folders, one is created by The Bat and the other one is the Sent Folder on the Server. My sent mails are stored in the local Sent Folder (i know i can manually change this, but i would expect the client to have a look for a corresponding Sent Folder while initially doing the sync and map this for the Acount).

--
Jens Franik