Hi guys,

Using 5.0.0.104, and throughout all the 5.0.0 alphas, I note the following

When using "Move to Trash" as a normal deletion, and either compact when
exiting or manually purge and compact with a Ctrl+C, when looking inside
my IMAP server, or looking at the INBOX with other IMAP email clients, I
see all deleted mail marked for deletion, but not actually deleted. This
happens in all folders. Seems all mail deleted never does get deleted,
just marked for deletion, but never really expunged.

Since the IMAP code has been competely rewritten (nice job BTW, much
faster), I would like to see in the Account Properties / Mail Management /
Deletion section, an option to actually say and perform an Expunge, and
where I can assign this function to a hotkey. This is truly for the IMAP
spec.

--
Regards,
 Gary