Hello Raymund,
  A reminder of what Raymund Tump typed on:
  Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 10:16:10 GMT +0100

>> [+] IMAP connection is now monitored mostly like in versions prior to 5
>> (Beta issue)

RT> I disagree here: It's far more concise. But I think the blue lines
RT> aren't need the tree itself is enough. I would add the connection
RT> number somewhere. And the default should be expanded for 'Running
RT> tasks' and 'Queued tasks' (personal opinion).

Further to this. When you go to the Connection Center there is a list of open
IMAP connections at the top. It doesn't matter which one you select, it will
only show you the originally selected account in the data below. If you try to
delete that connection it still shows that data and then you receive the
following:

---------------------------
The Bat!
Access violation at address 00904014 in module 'thebat-alpha.exe'. Read of
address 00000008.
OK

 Stuart                            mailto:skcu...@fastmail.fm
 Using The Bat! v5.0.0.119 BETA