Hello all,
Sunday, December 19, 2010, Raymund Tump wrote:

>>  so very soon I will have to pay a FOURTH time.. that does not make me very
>>  happy.

> Maxim said, you will not have to pay if you have a license for 4.x.
> And for what ever only if you want support.

regkeys for 4.x will work until 5.0.99 like when was 4.0 released, code was
working until 4.0.99 for users with 3.x regkey.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 5.0.0.120 BETA
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.5.1
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM