Hi Arkadiusz,

AG> Hello Bob,

AG> On Monday, December 20, 2010 at 8:27:18 PM, you wrote in subject of
"5.0.0.122":

AG>>>   At first exit Trash became empty, next TB's exit gave me AV (see
AG>>>   below) and Trash was full, next exit emptied Trash without any AV

BR>> I  cannot  confirm  that  with  my (only) account - Gmail IMAP.  Trash
BR>> emptied fine as set in preferences in every shutdown.
AG>   Lucky you :)

AG>   I  tried once again, and again there was an AV (very similar to one
AG>   I wrote in my previous mail) and Trash is not empty (POP3 account).

I  notice  that you still have Windows XP and I have windows 7 - is it
conceivable  that  this  could be the difference?  Or could it be that
you  have  POP  and  I  have  Gmail's  IMAP?  I just wondering why the
difference.  Very strange.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to

Using The Bat! 5.0.0.122 BETA
Windows 7 6.1
build 7600