Hello Dierk,

>   I have defined a universal Junk Mail folder, which I regularly check
>   and empty. Up to v42361 deletion from this folder put the messages
>   into the universal Trash folder. With v5 everything gets deleted
>   immediately [or so it seems].

Cannot confirm that. On my system, deleting messages from the common junk
folder are moved into common trash folder. Are you using folder-specific
deletion
settings on the junk folder, that might explain that behavior?

Best regards,
mse

--
Using The Bat! v5.0.0.123 BETA with German language file [4.2.x_de – Rev.
2010-02-01]