Hello Marck,

> It's true. When you forward the message, the image display corrects
> itself. When redirecting, it does not. Interesting.

I just saw, that this behavior also seems to depend on scrolling. When I view
that kind
of message in preview and change to HTML, allow IDM to download all images,
the images in the mail appear correctly. But when I scroll down, the parts
of the image that have been outside the visible range, appear as black
areas.

I uploaded a sample message to BT, where this effect is better visible.
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8323

Best regards,
mse

--
Using The Bat! v5.0.0.131 BETA with German language file [4.2.x_de – Rev.
2010-02-01]