I had a message in a non account based folder that I wanted to filter to
another folder. I built the filter and checked the option to filter the current
folder.

When it filtered it did not filter the message (this was also broken in v4.2)
but what it did is start deleting messaged starting with the oldest. By the
time I stopped it 150 messages were deleted. I reloaded 4.2 to be able to view
deleted messages and got them back.
--
Rick
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss

v5.0.0.132 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3