Hello Raymund,

> Hi TBBeta,

> when I wanted to confirm Tonys problem I clicked on
> 'Account|Properties' while a common folder was selected.

> That gave me this message:

> ---------------------------
> The Bat!
> ---------------------------

> Deleting a tree node "Mail management" that has a child "IMAP
> Download". Please delete all the children if you are deleting a parent
> tree node.

> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------

> After that cursor is always busy but otherwise TB! works as expected.

> Confirmations?

I  never use Common folders. Not sure what the best use of them would
be.

Anyway, I created one and edited the properties with no problem. I
then created a subfolder of the common folder and I now have two
folders; one below the new Common folder and one at the same level as
the common folder. If I change the name of the subfolder then the
other folder is also changed. So, the folders seem to be the same
folder. Seems weird.

Aha!  Right-click/Properties you can edit the properties. If you use
Account/Properties you get Raymund's behaviour.

Confirmed.

 Tony                            mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.0.0.134 BETA